about & byf
who is this. where am i
wow great question.
i'm crop. i have gone by many names but these days it is mostly that one. i am 24, white, autistic, live alone in upstate new york and have an undisclosed education-related job. i truly do not care what pronouns you use for me, most of the time. i am a generally private person and prefer to pretty much exclusively tweet about fandoms and fiction, along with boosting people and causes that need assistance. do not generally expect posts about my "real life" online.
i used to write more original stuff but now i just write fanfiction occasionally when my life and brain allow it. i also enjoy eating, and cooking things to eat, and sleeping.
what should i know if i follow you somewhere?
- i do not post 18+ sexual content. however, there may be some 18+/"r rated" content in terms of violence/gore and other heavy topics due to some fiction i enjoy. i will generally mark this or do an lrt warning.
- i don't follow or follow back anyone under 18; if this applies to you and i'm following you, this was an accident and/or i didn't realize, and you are free to block/softblock.
- i generally will only block for bigotry (racism, transphobia, etc) or other grossness (ie. weird sexual art of kid characters on your blog). i am perfectly willing to do this blocking midway through a conversation and have done it before. otherwise just be cool i guess
- please feel free to tell me if anything is weird or i don't know about something i should. my social abilities are odd at best
what do you post about?
- blaseball (i am a spies fan. you may see me in various servers often)
- friends at the table (mostly partizan/palisade and sangfielle; i have started every main feed season but never finished TM and SiH)
- when they cry
- riverdale (only somewhat ironically. i liveblog it every week on twitter)
- sleepless domain
- dungeon meshi
- pathologic (i've only played classic)
- i also sometimes post about other comics/manga, anime, and video games i am currently experiencing